Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1.21.09

Remember that time we had a LOST blog?! Also remember that time I missed Ellie so much that all I can do is dream at night about car trips to Target and/or Yankee Candle that involve flat tires and veggie burgers from BK?

Right.

Lost is coming back. Can we commence blogging, even though I'm pretty sure we all achieved an epic fail in this for the whole of last season? Which admittedly felt weird because of the writers' strike, etc. Was that just me?

One more thing from my blog-dumb typing fingeys: Ben's new iPod touch (with which he sadly does not dance around like a legit lunatic like the guy in the first iPod commercial ever does) has an alarm that sounds exactly like the alarm that sounds in the hatch when they are running out of time to type in the numbers. And today was the first morning in two weeks when I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I was in Lost when it went off. I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that the SciFi channel was playing last season's epis last night. I had to leave the room during the episode where we find out that Jin is not in fact rushing to bring Sun a panda for their baby, but for the baby of some dumb co-worker. It hurts my heart. And then we got into a fight about how Sun actually pronounces Jin's name. I maintain that it is something along the lines of "Jin su-sheay," and Ben maintains that it's something that sounds like a different kind of gibberish every time he says it. Someone please tell us what's right. K Thanks Bye.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh hey, I'm commenting on my own post. Are you mad?

I propose that maybe we don't even have to discuss the episodes (blasphemous, I know) because when I just read this all over it's almost funnier when we're not talking about Lost. Not that Lost is known for being hilarious above all else (with the exception of Sawyer, obvs-- don't get your boxies in a bunch, Benny), but you know. And anyway, I'm selfish and want to feel like I can hang out with you both every day even though that's sadly not possible. Ah, to be in a car outside Irving debating funny bones or cheeseburger doritos... BOO!