Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Cool Tutorial V1.0

Fellow dees, I have devised a format that I think everybody will enjoy. I'll start a new post, probably by 10:00pm EST every Thursday following Lost, it will be simple probably just the episode title and a picture from the episode (I'll make an effort not to use to many Sawyer shirtless ones, but no promises) because that will certainly elevate this blog to the next level. What that level is, don't ask. Next, I'll either post my reaction, etc. or just leave it. Since Blogger is owned by Google, it is super easy and user-friendly which means you should be able to edit the post itself and flap your digital gums about whatever you want. The super important thing is to not touch anything I have already put in as far as HTML or anything.

I also propose we each select a font color to post in, which can be selected by clicking the "T" with the colorful box next to it. For instance: I would like to be red, Allison might like to be pink or even brown, and Ellie will most certainly want to be orange, her favorite color.

In other words, goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow. I hate you.

1 comment:

ekfallon said...

i h8 u 2 <-- geek speak for i hate you too